Company Profile

Greatwall-lighting Electonics Co.,Ltd located in Shenzhen City of China based innovative LED lighting and decoration manufacturer. Our company offers a series of products ranging from LED high bay light, LED flood light, LED tunnel light, LED street light, LED stadium lights LED down light, LED panel light to flexible LED strip etc.

We keep eyes in high quality LED light fixture supply. Good service is not enough. We have a strong R&D department, we have advanced test equipment for quality guarantee.   Our products passed CE, ROHS, SAA, VDE, UL, CSA certification. After several years effort, our product design and quality won a great reputation in the world.

We never stop challenging the limitation in all aspects to create the ideal and stylish LED products for the emerging solid state Lighting field. With accomplishment in R&D, we will try our best to transform the LED technology, that will not only enrich ourlife but promote a better living environment for the global community as well.

In new design and technology, making win-win between customers and our company, benefiting the community is the philosophy of Greatwall- lighting.

Our Partners


Become our Agent

To maximize the rare growth opportunity in the global LED lighting trade in the new century, Great-lighting welcome you to represent our lighting as International Sales Agencies and International Sales representatives. Greatwall-lighting guarantees its Sales Agencies and Representatives the largest product selection, the most competitive prices, prompt and on-time delivery, and highest profit in the business. Your territory, interest and growth is fully protected and supported by us.

If you are interested in this, please contact us by email

Thank you very much.


MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity): In order to be more efficient and be able to offer better service to our customers, we have implemented a minimum order policy of $200 per time. Moreover, each product should over 5PCS in samples. Should you need to place an sample test, a handling charge of $30.00 will also apply.

Payment Terms: For international orders, payment terms for 30% deposit before starting production, the other 70% paying off 3 days before delivery goods out. Paypal account, Western Union or Telegraphic Transfer are all available.

Delivery: You could be able to delivery the products by your own Express account or by us. If by us, all shipping charges will be added to invoice amount. Generally speaking, 5-7 working days are available for samples and 12-15 working days for the trail order in normal products.

Warranty: Greatwall-lighting warrants the goods against defects in any parts or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 3-5 years from the original purchase date. Parts that prove to be defective during the 3-year period will be replaced at our option. No charge will be made to Greatwall for such replacement. This product warranty covers only the original consumer purchaser of the product. Manufacturer shall under no circumstance be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages owing to failure of the goods. Any goods returned under warranty must be returned freight prepaid to manufacturer.

Our Target

Mission: Realize our dream

  Lighting the world with our heart

  Improve the quality of people’s life

  Create a better future

Strategy: To bean industry leader in 2030

Values: Customerfirst, employee second, company third

              Professional, Honest, Responsible,Conscience

Skype: Bruce198715
Address: 3th Floor, Building G, Oceania Smart Industrial Park, No. 129 Songgang, Guangshen Road, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province 518105